HOW ORGANIZATIONS CAN ENGAGE WITH IHI:
1. Participate in our in-person and virtual training programs. These are the most cost-effective ways to train staff on quality improvement methodologies.
2. Request further information in the following areas:
- Onsite diagnostic: IHI faculty will visit your site, observe, and write a customized report with suggestions for improvements in one clinical area.
- Onsite educational programs: IHI can bring certain programs to you to teach your entire staff. Pricing based on number of participants; minimum 20 participants required.
- Support for large-scale results-oriented improvement initiatives: IHI can help you achieve and sustain system-level results.